Cory Golob, KU1U, writes:
The New England EmComm & Public Service Group will hold an online meeting on April 14, 2022 from 7:30 – 9:00 PM ET.
NTS Discussion (45 minutes):
- Formation of “The Future of NTS” Team – Marcia Forde KW1U
- Opportunity to gather input for the Future of NTS Team
- Army MARS Traffic Handling update? – Charles Rocheleau, W1CPR & Steve Hansen, KB1TCE? Could either or both of you speak to this topic?
Other EMCOMM/Public Service Related Discussion (45 minutes):
- Reminder of Working Group Meeting: Training Programs for New Hams in EMCOMM/Public Service – Rob Macedo, KD1CY
- Discussion on 2022 Simulated Emergency Test plans (Have Sections started planning?) – Open Forum
- Places for improvement on Public Service Events (do any sections need assistance in any areas for Public Service related events?) – Open Forum
[Contact Cory Golob for Zoom invite details.]
73 DE KU1U
Cory Golob <email@example.com>
ARRL New England Assistant Director, EMCOMM and Public Service