Dan Loveman, K1DSL, writes:
The Alzheimer’s Association is the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s research. The Ride to End ALZ is a major fundraiser and Amateur Radio Operators provide communications support at rest stops and in SAG vehicles.
This year’s Ride to End Alzheimer’s will be held on Saturday, June 4th at Hampton Beach State Park, Hampton, NH. Click here for more information.
We’re currently seven volunteers short, so if you are interested in volunteering, registration instructions are as follows:
– Visit http://ridetoendalzheimers.org
– Click “Register Now”
– Select “Individual” then “Volunteer”
– Follow prompts/answer questions
– * Please make sure to select “Super Volunteer sign me up to help out all day!” for time frame availability question
– *Select “Amateur Radio Operator” for “I’m willing to volunteer not just my time, but my skills!” question.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks and I hope to see you on June 4th!
Dan Loveman / K1DSL